Saturday, April 17, 2010

Buy Me Some Peanuts

This week, I took my exception meal on Sunday, using up my quota of processed foods for the week at the White Sox game:






God only knows what was in that hot dog.  But it was coated in grilled onion and pepper, ketchup and mustard, and tasted like heaven.


Also, we should discuss this:


Around the seventh inning, nachos sounded really appealing, and I wanted to make the most of my exception meal for the week.  I have to tell you, though, that these were not nearly so good as the hot dogs.  I'd forgotten that rubbery texture processed cheese has, and how it hardens ever so slightly as it cools, eerily reminiscent of the Gak I played with in my youth.

No, I'll take a quarter pound of ground pork stuffed in intestine lining and topped with sugary tomato paste instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment