Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MUSICAL IS OVER

As you may have noticed, posting dropped off significantly in the past week or two, and as you also may notice, this post contains no photos.

This is not, as some have accused, because I stopped eating only unprocessed foods during the last hellish days of the Law School Musical.  On the contrary, I did my best in a bad set of circumstances, but what that really looked like was grabbing a handful of carrots and a piece of bread on my way out the door, or settling down to an enormous bowl of beans and cheese upon a midnight return from rehearsal.

In the interests of perfect honesty, it did also mean skipping dinner Saturday night during the show, only to get inappropriately blasted at the cast party and eat Matt's entire take-out meal from Harold's Chicken and Fish.

Yes.  That's right.  I admit it, you did see me eating Harold's Chicken and Fish on Saturday night.  And I have no defense.

That being said, the title of this post is MUSICAL IS OVER and though I'm still a law student living hour to hour, assignment to assignment, I'm back to my normal life and can take the time to prepare meals worth photographing.  Lentil soup is simmering on the stove, and I can't wait to show it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment